Tuesday 27 January 2009

I'm juggling day and night.

I'm on a lot of mailing lists - the kind you actively choose to sign up for - venues, promoters, bands, clubs, galleries, museums. It's an easy way to get information about things I'm interested in delivered to my inbox without me needing to hunt through listings guides.

Just about the only down side to signing up for them is that we have not yet invented 28 hour days and time travel!

This month's Wellcome Collection Events update is tempting me with several things, including Anatomies of London, which is next Thursday in the middle of the afternoon when I'm at work.

On the other hand, the collection of events looking at the science and sociology of various circus skills (juggling, contortion, sword swallowing) are all evening based, so I see some free e-ticket booking in immediate future.

I just need to check what else they might clash with!

No comments: